Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!

Re: Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!
Hi Camille - I'm interested in doing a short presentation on a project
I did for NYSE where I used ZK for leader election and cluster
membership. I embedded the server and I used Curator as the client.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A reminder that we will be having a meetup at Strata on Thursday October
> 25th. Food and drinks will be provided by Cloudera.
> http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/81954542/
>
> We are looking for topics and folks to present work they have done or are
> thinking about doing. Please drop me a note if you are interested in
> presenting something! It's a great, low-key opportunity to get feedback on
> your work and I encourage anyone to propose topics.
>
> Hope to see many of you at Strata next week!
>
> Camille
+
Camille Fournier 2012-10-15, 16:11
+