Hive >> mail # dev >> Problems with Arc/Phabricator

Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If we are going to switch from fabricator we just might as well go
> back to not using anything. Review board was really clunky and
> confusing.

I'm mostly +1 to that. If no one is supporting phabricator, then it
won't work for long. Personally, I'd love it if we could move Hive to
git completely. Has anyone used gerrit? The videos of it make it look
better than sliced bread.

-- Owen