Hive, mail # user - Reflect MySQL updates into Hive

+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 13:08
+
Dean Wampler 2012-12-24, 14:51
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 15:34
+
Dean Wampler 2012-12-24, 18:12
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 18:25
+
Kshiva Kps 2012-12-25, 05:50
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-25, 05:56
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-25, 05:59
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-26, 06:27
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-26, 13:54
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-26, 14:52
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-26, 14:56
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 13:19
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 13:30
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 13:35
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 13:38
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 14:03
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 14:08
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 14:25
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2012-12-24, 14:28
Re: Reflect MySQL updates into Hive
Jeremiah Peschka 2012-12-24, 14:22
If it were me, I would find a way to identify the partitions that have
modified data and then re-load a subset of the partitions (only the ones
with changes) on a regular basis. Instead of updating/deleting data, you'll
be re-loading specific partitions as an all or nothing action.

--
---
Jeremiah Peschka