Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-11, 05:32
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 06:54
+
Aditya 2013-09-11, 07:10
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 07:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 07:20
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-11, 07:29
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-12, 19:49
+
Lisen Mu 2013-09-13, 03:13
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-13, 08:38
+
Jack Weaver 2013-09-13, 03:53
+
Steven Phillips 2013-09-13, 01:39
+
Aditya 2013-09-13, 07:53
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-13, 16:09
+
Tomer Shiran 2013-09-13, 17:01
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-13, 21:58
+
Keys Botzum 2013-09-14, 03:10
+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-14, 16:20
Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
With Keys' +1, we have four binding in addition to seven non binding.  That
carries.   I think we now need to get Incubator PMC approval.  Ted, Isabel
or Grant,  can one of you help us through those steps?

Thanks and congrats to everyone!

Jacques

+
Isabel Drost-Fromm 2013-09-18, 13:44