HBase >> mail # user >> hbase 0.20.6 - HBaseClusterTestCase, DU, cygwin, IntelliJ - arg!

RE: hbase 0.20.6 - HBaseClusterTestCase, DU, cygwin, IntelliJ - arg!
Hey Mark.  Sorry to hear about your troubles.

There is a new testing facility that has replaced HBaseClusterTestCase.  Check out HBaseTestingUtility.  It's JUnit4 based.  One sample usage of it is the test TestFromClientSide.

This new one includes support for multiple DataNodes, RegionServers, and Masters.  Hopefully that will work better for you.

As far as working in your IDE, du is part of Cygwin.  So if it's saying not found, something in your environment (like your path) is not configured properly for Cygwin and is not finding du.

Hope that helps.

JG