Avro, mail # user - Adding "doc"'s over multiple lines

+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-11-07, 21:20
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-11-07, 21:38
Re: Adding "doc"'s over multiple lines
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-11-07, 21:54
Hi Bertrand,
Thanks for speedy reply.
Thats fine. I can live with editor wrapping for the time being :)
Best

--
*Lewis*