Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
> If these patches are going to be included with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5, I would like
> to see the following test run using CDH4 on at least a 5 node cluster.
>  More nodes would be better.
>
>   * unit test
>   * Functional test
>   * 24 hr Continuous ingest + verification
>   * 24 hr Continuous ingest + verification + agitation
>   * 24 hr Random walk
>   * 24 hr Random walk + agitation
>
> I may be able to assist with this, but I can not make any promises.

Sure thing. Is there already a write-up on running this full battery
of tests? I have a 10 node cluster that I can use for this.
> Great.  I think this would be a good patch for 1.4.   I assume that if a
> user stays with Hadoop 1 there are no dependency changes?

Yup. It works the same way as 1.5 where all of the dependency changes
are in a Hadoop 2.0 profile.

-Joey