Drill >> mail # dev >> Anyone joining for hangout today?

+
Yash Sharma 2013-11-05, 16:16
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-11-05, 16:24
+
Julian Hyde 2013-11-05, 17:14
+
Lisen Mu 2013-11-06, 01:53
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-11-08, 17:31
Re: Anyone joining for hangout today?
Jacques,

It's 1:00 a.m. in Beijing, but it's still ok for me.

Thanks