MapReduce, mail # user - One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-24, 15:09
+
Harsh J 2013-02-24, 16:48
+
Michel Segel 2013-02-24, 17:53
+
Harsh J 2013-02-24, 19:46
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-25, 01:06
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-25, 02:40
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-25, 02:45
Re: One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-25, 04:46
Hi Azuryy,Harsh

   It is strange that  the NameNode rolling edits log rolls edits logs all
the times,even i do nothing on the NameNode vi client.

  Any futher help will be appreciated.
regard.