Accumulo, mail # user - Setting dev environment in Eclipse

+
Ravi Mutyala 2013-08-01, 02:14
+
Josh Elser 2013-08-01, 02:23
+
Ravi Mutyala 2013-08-01, 02:35
Re: Setting dev environment in Eclipse
Christopher 2013-08-01, 03:06
The easiest way to import into Eclipse is checkout the project, and
simply import existing maven project (in Eclipse, with the m2e
plugin). M2e should do all the magic for you after that.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii