HBase >> mail # user >> availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?

+
James Taylor 2013-02-20, 01:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-20, 02:58
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-20, 07:04
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-06, 12:35
+
Joel Alexandre 2013-05-06, 13:49
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-06, 17:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-06, 21:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-07, 23:26
Re: availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?
I have come across this too, I think someone with authorization needs to
perform a maven release to the apache maven repository and/or maven central.

For now, I just end up compiling the dot release from trunk and deploy it
to my local repository for other projects to use.

Thanks,
Viral

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM, James Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Unless I'm doing something wrong, it looks like the Maven repository (
> http://mvnrepository.com/**artifact/org.apache.hbase/**hbase<http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hbase/hbase>)
> only contains HBase up to 0.94.3. Is there a different repo I should use,
> or if not, any ETA on when it'll be updated?
>
>     James

+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-02-20, 01:37