HBase, mail # user - availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?

Re: availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?
Viral Bajaria 2013-02-20, 01:32
I have come across this too, I think someone with authorization needs to
perform a maven release to the apache maven repository and/or maven central.

For now, I just end up compiling the dot release from trunk and deploy it
to my local repository for other projects to use.

Thanks,
Viral