Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Flume secure communication

+
Mike Percy 2013-03-12, 07:11
Re: Flume secure communication
As a cheap solution you can always setup a ssh tunnel through port
forwarding to do this outside of flume...though it would need to be managed
for timeouts/network errors

Inder

--
- Inder
"You are average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"