Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-02, 19:45
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-02, 19:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-05, 15:14
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 18:59
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 19:06
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 19:11
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 19:14
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 19:17
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-05, 19:42
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 19:58
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 20:36
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 21:47
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-05, 21:50
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 22:27
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 22:44
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 22:49
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 22:55
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 23:06
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 23:13
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-05, 23:29
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 23:32
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-05, 23:33
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-06, 00:12
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-06, 01:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-06, 01:59
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-06, 02:11
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 11:36
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-13, 07:06
Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
Thanks Jordan.
Want to start a new thread on this? THis has already dragged on for a
while. Can you also include - what happens to existing recipes? Would
this new sub project include the already existing recipes and port
them using Curator?

thanks
mahadev

+