Accumulo >> mail # user >> has anyone tried to use whirr to setup accumolo?

Re: has anyone tried to use whirr to setup accumolo?
I believe Whirr is Tom White's project (author of the Hadoop book, Cloudera employee, and all around good guy)

I bet he'd be willing to point us in the right direction in terms of what would need to be done to make it possible to setup an Accumulo cluster with Whirr.