Accumulo >> mail # user >> Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?

Re: Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?
Josh,

You might take a peek at the init scripts that are in the scripts directory
of Accumulo 1.5. They are an alternative mechanism to the management
scripts that are in the bin directory, and they don't rely on password-less
ssh.

Adam