Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 17:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 17:46
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:02
Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

> So, rather than maintaining this incrementally, you want to move all of
> these en-masse?  That's fine with me, if you want to take on keeping this
> straight.  To my thinking, it's simpler to maintain this as we go.

Should be a simple copy-paste from the CHANGES.txt in branch-1.3, no?
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:13