Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> RE: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

I think that was due to the following running on the same machine at the
same time:

Building remotely on ubuntu4
<https://builds.apache.org/computer/ubuntu4> in workspace
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7

We should introduce randomized port so that test suite can execute in
parallel.

Cheers