MapReduce, mail # user - Re: [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation

Re: [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation
Mayur Patil 2013-03-09, 15:59
Hello,

Thanks sir for your favourable reply.

I study on my needs more and get more insight as follows:

I have to export logs from two machines to rSyslog server related to Snort
and Eucalyptus components.

There are also logs generated related to OS. So,my observations are as
follows

1. Now, as per I think I just have to reduce data ( because Hadoop,what I
understand, is used to solve problem by assigning

jobs to worker node. In my case, problem data is itself on worker node, so
I think I have to process problem data on that

nodes themselves.

2. Now what I realise is I have one Master node and two worker node; one is
web server and other is operating system.

Seeking for guidance,

Thank you !!

== I have attached files to understand the scenario. Plz download anyone
which you find convenient.
*
--
Cheers,