Pig >> mail # user >> ERROR 1071: Cannot convert a generic_writablecomparable to a String

Re: ERROR 1071: Cannot convert a generic_writablecomparable to a String
Additional info:

If I do
Clicks   LOAD 'access_log.gz'
  USING <my loader> AS (useragent, status);

I get
Clicks: {useragent: bytearray,status: bytearray}
Followed by (on screen) the correct data.

I get the previously mentioned error when i do
Clicks   LOAD 'access_log.gz'
  USING <my loader> AS (useragent:*chararray*, status:*chararray*);

Niels

Niels Basjes