Zookeeper >> mail # user >> leader election length

+
Botond Hejj 2011-12-12, 17:06
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-12, 17:35
+
Botond Hejj 2011-12-13, 10:55
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-13, 13:02
Re: leader election length
Thanks Flavio for looking into this.
If the loadData can be removed from lead() that could be improve
leaderElection a lot on slow disk with high amount of data.

Botond

--
Botond Hejj
Morgan Stanley | Technology