Chukwa, mail # user - Using Chukwa for Web Analytics

Re: Using Chukwa for Web Analytics
Ariel Rabkin 2011-05-29, 17:02
My impression is that web log analysis is the main use that people are
putting Chukwa to.
The idea is that you scoop up web logs, throw them into HDFS, and then
run Pig jobs.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]