MapReduce >> mail # user >> Running example in CygWin Environment

+
Ramachandran Vilayannur 2012-12-19, 09:27
+
Jennifer Lopez 2012-12-19, 10:26
Re: Running example in CygWin Environment
Hi Jeniffer,
 Thanks for the response...I realize that i had not been running
sshd...when i attermpted to run it i get the following error (i am
runnin this in windows 7)
ssh-host-config is using csih-0.9.6
csih

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Jennifer Lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> cat output/* .. that would return if there are any successful search
>

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Ramachandran Vilayannur
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I am running the example in CygWin Environment...
>> On running bin/hadoop -v jar  hadoop-examples-0.20.203.0.jar grep
>> input output 'dfs[a-z.]+' returns apparently without error but no
>> output directory is created. Any help is appreciated.
>> Sitaraman

+
Ramachandran Vilayannur 2012-12-19, 10:35