MapReduce >> mail # user >> Running example in CygWin Environment

Re: Running example in CygWin Environment
Hi Jeniffer,
 Thanks for the response...I realize that i had not been running
sshd...when i attermpted to run it i get the following error (i am
runnin this in windows 7)
ssh-host-config is using csih-0.9.6
csih