Pig >> mail # dev >> Fwd: Pig Roadmap

Fwd: Pig Roadmap
Hi,
I examined a little bit about pig's roadmap page and I'm interested in
working on some of them. I found that you might be working on in these
items. But I couldn't find any issue on jira about them. Is anyone working
on them and if not, how can I contribute it? I mean should I create issues
about them or what should I do?

- Statistics for Optimizer
- Cost-Based Optimizer Impl.
- Runtime Optimizations (Query rewrite)