Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable

Re: Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable
Ooops, sorry. That is the trace in the client side, I didn't look at it
carefully enough.
Yes it is configurable. See:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html
Experimental Options/Features