From: Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel Murugan [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hadoop Pi map-reduce job hangs

Hi,

I have set up a three node cluster following the instructions here

http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/

I ran into java.io.IOException: Incompatible namespaceIDs error and I fixed by manually updating the namespace ID. I restarted the cluster and tried running sample Pi calculation job. It hangs as shown below

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]A8E0]

It is running for more than 30 minutes. I quickly checked the logs and did not find any exception. How do I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Anand.C