Flume >> mail # user >> Lock contention in FileChannel

+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-13, 23:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-13, 23:39
+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 00:01
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-14, 00:14
Re: Lock contention in FileChannel
The lock is per file. Adding more directories to the channel will cause
more files to be created. Of course you'll need additional disks behind
those directories to see any performance increase.
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-14, 02:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-14, 02:18
+