Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-11-15, 15:12

OT

Bobby, you forgot to add 23.4 release documentation to the site. Please do so. Something to remember for future releases also.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:12 AM, Robert Evans wrote:

> In preparation for a 0.23.5 release I have created a release branch and updated the version on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.6-SNAPSHOT.  Anyone who wants something to go into branch-0.23 please target it for 0.23.6.  Tom is out on vacation he should be back on Monday to do the actual release build so even though I said I was spreading the fun of doing releases around it is only some of the fun.
>
> --Bobby

+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-19, 21:09
+