HBase >> mail # user >> HRegionserver daemon is not running on region server node

Re: HRegionserver daemon is not running on region server node
Ok.

Can you run dos2unix against both your HBASE_HOME/bin and
HBASE_HOME/conf directory?

After this, restart your cluster and see if you are getting the same issue.
--Suraj