HBase, mail # user - Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null), this version is 0.90.1-cdh3u0

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null), this version is 0.90.1-cdh3u0
Joey Echeverria 2011-06-10, 11:19
Remove the hbase-default.xml file from your configuration directory. HBase now bundles it in the jar.

-Joey