HBase >> mail # user >> Install hbase on Ubuntu 11.10

Re: Install hbase on Ubuntu 11.10
just download hbase from apace extract and by going to hbase folder give
command bin/start-hbase.sh it will start as for the stand alone hbase you
dont need to make any change to the configuration file....

--
Shashwat Shriparv

+91-9663531241
+91-990059620