Hadoop >> mail # user >> Eclipse plugin for Kerberos enabled Hadoop cluster

Eclipse plugin for Kerberos enabled Hadoop cluster
Hi all,

We are having a Kerberos authentication in our Hadoop cluster. Can any one tell me how to integrate with eclipse.

Any link or document for this would be great.

Eclipse plugin for Hadoop cluster with Kerberos.

Regards
Abhi
Sent from my iPhone