HBase >> mail # user >> help with filter combination

+
Rohit Kelkar 2013-07-05, 23:43
Re: help with filter combination
Consider SingleColumnValueFilter

You can refer
to src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestSingleColumnValueFilter.java

BTW why is deptId stored in the pt:employeeId column ?

Cheers

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Rohit Kelkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Each row in my hbase table contains the following data:
>
> rowkey   column=pt:np, value="abcd"
>              column=pt:vb, value="efgh"
>              column=pt:employeeId, value=deptId
>
> Using a combination of filters is it possible to get all rows and all
> qualifiers within the pt column family where deptId = 100?
>

> - R

+
Rohit Kelkar 2013-07-06, 00:31