MapReduce >> mail # user >> How do _you_ document your hadoop jobs?

How do _you_ document your hadoop jobs?
We've taken to documenting our Hadoop jobs in a simple visual manner using
PPT (attached example). I wonder how others document their jobs?

We often add notes to the text section of the PPT slides as well.