HBase, mail # user - Is there any way to balance one table?

+
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 01:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 01:08
RE: Is there any way to balance one table?
Liu, Raymond 2013-02-20, 01:16
0.94.1

Any cmd in shell? Or I need to change balance threshold to 0 an run global balancer cmd in shell?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 03:23