MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can Hadoop replace the use of MQ b/w processes?

Re: Can Hadoop replace the use of MQ b/w processes?
Cool. I'm on the sidelines of a project trying to use Oozie in a large
Hadoop-ecology app. Oozie is the one thing marked 'to be replaced'.

--
Lance Norskog
[EMAIL PROTECTED]