Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Best way to update node using command line

Re: Best way to update node using command line
On 03/25/2013 04:27 PM, Alexander Shraer wrote:
> yeah, it splits using spaces.
> but try this:
>
>> bin/zkCli.sh -server 127.0.0.1:2797 set /configs/collection1/nate  "test me \n here"
>
> Alex

Alex,

Thanks for your input, but when I try that the value stored is not a
newline, but a literal string "test me \n here".  I am hoping to be able
to alter node value so that it contains newlines.  Can I redirect a
file's contents into the set command?

Regards,
Nate

--