Pig, mail # user - Extremely slow when loading small amount of data from HBase

Re: Extremely slow when loading small amount of data from HBase
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-04, 11:54
I think the hbase folks recommend something like 40 regions per node per table, but I might be misremembering something. Have you tried emailing the hbase users list?