Flume >> mail # dev >> Ways (Utilities)for generating config files

+
Jagat Singh 2013-06-07, 01:23
Re: Ways (Utilities)for generating config files
Jagat,
  Are you planning to make this a command line tool or a web based one ?
for web based, integrating into Apache Ambari framework (
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/)  would be a good idea.
-roshan