Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)

Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
I don't think there's any major concerns about 1009 remaining. Might
be a few minor polishing details that can be ironed out... if that.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii