Avro >> mail # user >> Avro Python package slowness

+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-06, 17:34
+
Scott Carey 2011-05-06, 17:40
Re: Avro Python package slowness
Greetings,

>>I'm using the avro python package (1.5.0), and it is slow.
> Can you try the 1.5.1 release candidate?
> http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.5.1-rc0/
This trimmed it down to 30sec, nice!

BTW: It'll be nice to have a __version__ in avro/__init__.py

All the best,
--
Miki
[I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it]
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-06, 18:28
+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-06, 19:31