MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Optimized Hadoop

+
Anty 2012-02-16, 15:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-16, 15:38
+
brisk 2012-02-28, 21:08
+
Schubert Zhang 2012-02-16, 17:44
Re: Optimized Hadoop
Hey Schubert,

Looking at the code on github, it looks like your rewritten shuffle is
in fact just a backport of the shuffle from MR2. I didn't look closely
- are there any distinguishing factors?
Also, the OOB heartbeat and adaptive heartbeat code seems to be the
same as what's in 1.0?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon