MapReduce, mail # dev - Optimized Hadoop

Re: Optimized Hadoop
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-16, 19:27
Hey Schubert,

Looking at the code on github, it looks like your rewritten shuffle is
in fact just a backport of the shuffle from MR2. I didn't look closely
- are there any distinguishing factors?
Also, the OOB heartbeat and adaptive heartbeat code seems to be the
same as what's in 1.0?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon