Hive >> mail # user >> Execution Error, return code 2 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask MapReduce Jobs Launched:

Re: Execution Error, return code 2 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask MapReduce Jobs Launched:
Hi yogesh,

     Sorry for being unresponsive. Have a tight schedule today. By
looking at your logs, It seems you are running your cluster in pseudo
distributed mode. If that is the case just make sure you have
commented the following line in your /etc/hosts file
127.0.1.1

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq