Sqoop, mail # dev - [CHECK] Moving source control from svn to git

Re: [CHECK] Moving source control from svn to git
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-05, 06:06
Thank you sir,
I do have similar feelings, so I'll go ahead and give INFRA team green to finish the transition.

I'll keep dev mailing list posted with updates.

Jarcec