Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members

+
Tom White 2013-06-10, 15:38
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-06-10, 17:41
+
Avkash Chauhan 2013-06-10, 18:21
+
syates@... 2013-06-11, 00:00
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-11, 00:38
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members
Congratulations!!!

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Sangjin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations guys!
> >
> > Steven Y
> >

> > Quoting "Aaron T. Myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >  Welcome aboard, folks!
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Aaron
> >>

> >> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Tom White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >>  On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I'm pleased to announce the

+
Jun Ping Du 2013-06-12, 00:00
+
Brahma Reddy Battula 2013-06-12, 11:15