Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks

Re: Tserver kills themselves from lost Zookeeper locks
Note that the maximum timeout is 40s due to the default zookeeper
configuration.

The maximum timeout can only be 20 "ticks" and the default tick time for
zookeeper is 2s.

Still, 40s is a looong time to wait.  You may want to establish that your
VMs and your system configurations are not pushing into swap.

-Eric