Pig, mail # user - Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-26, 21:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-26, 23:26
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 22:58
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-26, 23:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 22:07
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:24
+
Adam Kawa 2012-10-26, 22:50
+
Prasanth J 2012-10-26, 22:51
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Bill Graham 2012-10-26, 21:55
Woot! Congrats Cheolsoo!
On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Cheolsoo Park as our newest Pig committer.
>  He's been contributing to Pig for a while now, helping fixing the
> build and improve Pig. We look forward to him being a part of the
> project.
>
> Julien

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*