HBase >> mail # user >> Issue: "WARN client.HTable: Null regioninfo cell in keyvalues

+
David Koch 2012-08-14, 14:10
+
Stack 2012-08-15, 21:11
+
Harsh J 2012-08-14, 15:48
+
David Koch 2012-08-14, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-15, 21:16
+
David Koch 2012-08-16, 12:46
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 15:47
Re: Issue: "WARN client.HTable: Null regioninfo cell in keyvalues
You were right, there was another row in .META. that needed to be deleted.
The warning messages have stopped. Thank you.

/David